How LinkedIn Showcase Pages Can Work in Your Small Business
A new entry in the social media marketing field is the recent arrival of LinkedIn Showcase Pages. Before we dismiss this as yet another channel we should be spending time on, let’s have a closer peek at what might turn out to be a beneficial addition to your marketing mix.
What are LinkedIn Showcase Pages?
LinkedIn Showcase Pages are a welcome new tool in your LinkedIn Arsenal. Rather than changing your LinkedIn Company page, which should remain your main hub on LinkedIn, the Showcase Pages work as specifically targeted pages catering to a selected segment of your LinkedIn audience.
You have the ability to focus the spotlight on one particular segment or product within your company that is of particular interest to that particular group of followers. Company Pages are the place where you can focus on the totality of your business. The Showcase Pages are supposed to work alongside your Company Page, and not intended to be its replacement. On each of these pages you’ll be able to share content and run sponsored posts.
Some creative ways to make use of your Showcase Pages
Companies for now are permitted up to ten Showcase Pages, and they’re utilizing them in various, innovative ways.
- Announcing special offers or deals
- Showcasing new products
- News and profiles of your company and industry
- Info regarding events or webinars
- Links to your other content on different channels
- Placing ads to drive traffic to your pages
- Getting more followers to your pages
These Showcase Pages are a breeze to create, and like Facebook pages you’ve got the ability to place a large “hero” image at the top of each page, with your company information and contacts just beneath.
LinkedIn Showcase Pages are worth a look!
We’re always looking for great ways to share content quickly and easily. LinkedIn Showcase Pages seem to be exactly that, and are worthy of a close look.
Latest posts by Mike (see all)
- Reputation Management Tips for Local Business - November 22, 2015
- How Video Marketing Can Help You Build and Sell Your Brand - November 22, 2015
- Why Reputation Marketing Should Be Your Business’ Marketing Priority - August 12, 2015