Did you know that optimization of local listings, maps, reviews, & check-in promos can help customers find you before your competitors?
Local listings are increasingly used by people who are searching for products and services in their vicinity, who are also ready to make purchases either online or offline.
iConcepts Marketing focuses on “Local Buzz” which is the optimization of local listings and maps in search engines and major sites such as Google+ Local, Bing Local, Facebook Places, and Foursquare. A fully-optimized local online presence couple with a strong SEO campaign will put you ahead of your competition. The age of print marketing has all, but gone out the door and you cannot afford not to invest in your online marketing.
What are Your Competitors Doing?
The number of businesses looking at optimizing their local listings, citations, maps, and reviews are increasing.
- 82% of businesses are developing local content on pages, blog posts, and page titles to optimize local search results
- 41% of businesses consider local search a critical or important factor for achieving search marketing objectives
Watch this short video to learn more about Local Search
People and businesses are increasingly looking at local listings for shopping, dining, services, vendors and more. For these reasons, appearing in local search results can help a business stand apart from its competition.
Despite current trends, MarketingSherpa research shows:
- 58% of local businesses list their address on their website
- 22% rated mobile search as either critical or an important factor
- 38% do local citation building
- 30% find local listing unimportant
Projections for 2015-2016 show:
- By 2015 at least 30% of search will be local search related
- Mobile will match desktop as device of choice for local search in 2015 and overtake it a year later
- Search will drive local mobile ad spend from $1.65 billion in 2014 to $3.21 billion in 2016
- Mobile app downloads are estimated to reach 182.7 billion in 2015
Millions and millions of dollars in B2B and B2C transactions are driven by local search. Major technology players such as Google, Apple, and Facebook have invested in location-based mobile apps & services because of its potential.
– BIA Kelsey, IDC
Why Choose Us?
Generating local buzz for businesses is a rather new tactic and not many service providers have acquired the intelligence and the skills required to perform effective local buzz optimization like we do.
Choosing us as your service provider places you in pole position right in front of this fast-growing source of traffic, and customers, for your business. You do not need to learn the secrets to conducting highly-targeted local buzz optimization, nor do you need to hire and train a team which can be expensive and time-consuming.
Why waste time and energy when you can remain focused on your core business? All you have to do is to let us handle your local marketing and you handle the leads coming in.
Local buzz may or may not yield immediate results. It depends on many factors, such as your competition. The timetable for a successful local buzz relies on on-going implementation and a continuous cycle of necessary adjustments. These are based on many factors which we regularly analyze and strategize using our proven methodologies. Long term Local Buzz is highly recommended. For best results, coupling SEO with Local Buzz is also recommended. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation worth $500.