25% OFF on Internet marketing in Oklahoma City
- Get two professionally-produced reputation marketing videos FREE as an additional bonus valued at $295
From March 1st to April 30th ONLY
Summer will be here in a few months, and vacation time always means more time for dining, shopping and traveling. To prepare your business in the months leading to summer break, iConcepts Marketing, LLC is giving you a 25% discount when you sign up for our excellent SEO and reputation marketing services from March through April. As an added bonus, we will provide two professionally created reputation marketing videos for only $295 during the same period.
Internet marketing in Oklahoma City can be more successful with value-added features such as unique marketing videos, instead of just selling ideas. We have a performance guarantee of up to 40% increase in traffic flow for your website, using our clever online marketing strategies. Before vacation starts, make sure your company has an effective SEO campaign in place, to attract your expanding customer base in time.
While it’s still March, get a hold of our discounted rate that you can’t find in any other Oklahoma City SEO company. Aside from SEO, we offer Pay Per Click management, Website Maintenance, and Social Media Management to serve your online marketing needs.
To boost your online visibility and traffic flow, contact iConcepts Marketing, LLC now!
- 25% discount on all SEO and Reputation Marketing services
- Get two professionally produced reputation marketing videos valued at $295 for FREE with purchase of SEO package.
- Coupon is redeemable from March 15th to April 30th, 2015 only.
- Campaign/s must be launched by April 30th.
- Performance guarantee is given on all SEO services.
- To find out the terms of the promotion and how to qualify, e-mail Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Mike (see all)
- Reputation Management Tips for Local Business - November 22, 2015
- How Video Marketing Can Help You Build and Sell Your Brand - November 22, 2015
- Why Reputation Marketing Should Be Your Business’ Marketing Priority - August 12, 2015