How to Cash in on the Mobile Revolution
More people these days are accessing the web using their mobile devices, and if you’re not at least mapping out a mobile marketing strategy for your small business to get a part of this, you’re leaving a lot of money for another business. Over half of all local searches are executed on mobile devices of some type. People are doing business on the fly, shopping and price comparing on the way to a store. You need to simply make sure it’s yours! Listed below are five ways to make it happen!
- Get your site mobile ready – Being sure your site is viewable on any mobile device is a crucial first step. The emphasis here is on a fast loading site. It has been shown that you have about five seconds for your site to load on a mobile device or your viewer is on their way to someplace else. Make certain your site loads quickly and accurately.
- Offer deals, coupons and incentives to readers – 29% of web consumers have showed a desire to download a coupon using their mobile device. Take them up on this!
- Utilizing inexpensive mobile ads – Mobile paid advertising remains somewhat in its infancy, but there is a lot of opportunity here. Prices are still very low, and you can receive a lots of traffic to your website utilizing mobile ads.
- Create a mobile loyalty program – Utilizing a mobile platform to develop a mobile loyalty program is simply a smart thing to do. No longer only used by eating establishments, you can make rabid fans by making use of a simple, easy to use digital loyalty card application.
- Utilize mobile email and SMS – Mobile email is being opened at a rate of 41%, and it’s on pace to surpass PC open rates by the end of 2013, reported by MarketingLand.com. SMS (texting) boasts a whopping 95% open rate. These two stats by themselves should be plenty to get you involved with the mobile side of marketing!
- Reputation Management Tips for Local Business - November 22, 2015
- How Video Marketing Can Help You Build and Sell Your Brand - November 22, 2015
- Why Reputation Marketing Should Be Your Business’ Marketing Priority - August 12, 2015