At its most basic level, the concept of marketing has evolved through the years via digital and social channels. Today, customers have more control than ever before, especially in terms of company interactions, usually facilitated by social media platforms. … CONTINUE READING
Mike is founder and co-owner of iConcepts Marketing, LLC and has an extensive background in online marketing and project management. His philosophy is, one size does not fit all… He believes that listening closely to our client’s mid to long range goals is the key to achieving success with any marketing project.
He understands that business owners are constantly promised spectacular results and are often disappointed when acceptable results are not achieved. “Our goal is to not promise results and under-deliver, but rather, establish realistic goals and far exceed expectations.” Mike has a demonstrated ability to fully understand the challenges faced by business owners and works diligently to improve our clients’ achievements.
Mark is co-owner of iConcepts Marketing, LLC. Mark has created and developed several successful businesses. He brings a unique ground up perspective as to what it takes to make a company successful.
By putting many years of marketing experience and the ability to create individualized strategies, he can help your company achieve your realistic goals. His make it happen attitude will facilitate your goals to realization. That’s what we want…that’s what you want.
iConcepts Marketing – Meeting Your Company’s Marketing Needs
At iConcepts Marketing, we understand that you need time to focus on what you do best – pleasing your customers. That’s why we offer marketing solutions that meet your marketing needs, improving your online visibility, reputation, and rankings. We offer many marketing services, and we’ll work with you to build a custom solution that will meet your company’s unique needs.
Internet Marketing in Oklahoma City
The Internet permeates nearly every area of our life today, and it has become the go-to place for consumers to find products and services. Consumers make many purchasing decisions using the web, which means that they need to be present online to influence those purchasing decisions. Internet marketing enables companies to connect with consumers online and offers a number of excellent benefits for businesses today, including:
• Increased Reach – Online marketing makes it possible to increase the reach of your company. It gives your company the potential to reach individuals across the globe without increasing brick-and-mortar locations. We can even help with the localization services needed to help your company sell to different markets.
• Convenience – Internet marketing lets you keep your company open for business around the clock, and it provides added convenience for your customers.
• Relationships – Marketing on the Internet also allows companies to begin building relationships with customers, which helps companies increase customer retention levels. We can help you use Internet marketing techniques, such as email marketing and social media marketing, to build strong relationship with customers.
Reputation marketing involves taking a proactive approach to building an online reputation, and it includes coming up with a specific plan to encourage word of mouth marketing by current customers.
Reputation Marketing vs. Reputation Management
Many people make the mistake of thinking that reputation marketing and reputation management are the same thing. It’s essential to understand the differences between these terms. Reputation marketing focuses on building your online reputation, while reputation management focus on managing and monitoring your online reputation.
Why should you choose reputation marketing? It’s a proactive option that allows your company to mold and shape your reputation, which is much easier than cleaning up a bad reputation.
Why is Reputation Marketing Important?
Why is reputation marketing important for your company? Here’s a look at a few statistics:
• 92% of online consumers trust recommendations from people they know.
• 70% of consumer trust consumer opinions that have been posted online.
• Studies show that 4 out of 5 consumers will change their minds about purchases based only upon negative information found on the web.
• Before purchasing services or products that have a moderate to high cost, 89% of consumers will do additional research online.
We understand how important your online reputation is to the success of your business. We’ll work with you to come up with a specific reputation marketing plan to help you build a solid online reputation, through the use of customer reviews, testimonials, and more.
SEO in Oklahoma City, OK
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is used to help improve search engine visibility, making it easier for potential customers to find your business. We offer SEO in Oklahoma City, OK, providing you with techniques to build your overall search engine results, while also using techniques that boost local search results.
As other types of Internet marketing grow, such as social media marketing, many companies forget that search engine optimization is still essential. Studies show that 93% of consumer experiences online start with a search engine. That same study showed that most users click on a link that is located on the first page of the search results.
At iConcepts Marketing, we focus on both on-site and off-site SEO techniques, we build SEO strategies around your business requirements and objectives, and we regularly evaluate progress to make sure that your website is reaping excellent results. Call us today to learn more.